Available Resources for Military, Veterans, and Dependents
As fellow military, veterans, and dependents, we want to be the go-to place for your needs. We are here to engage all military-connected students through transitional support, educational benefits and programs to promote learning, engagement, and success. Our Veterans Lounge offers all military-connected students free printing, study space, computers, and more.
As part of the Veterans Upward Bound Program, we offer individualized assistance with FAFSA, admission paperwork, and registration. For help transitioning to civilian and college life, the student organization known as Student Veteran’s Association offers a network of vets who help one another on and off campus. Other resources include:
- Assessment & Referrals to appropriate academic support services
- Yellow Ribbon Program
- VA Work Study Information
- Counseling through the Marshall Counseling Center
How We Help
- We will provide you and every military-connected student with one-on-one support to meet their individualized needs.
- We provide facilities that support you with learning and well-being.
- Through telling our stories, we believe we can establish Marshall is a premiere destination for all veterans and dependents.
“I am greatly obliged to you, and to all who have come forward at the call of their country.”