How to become a member of Graduate Faculty
Please follow these steps:
- Read the MU Board of Governors AA-20 Policy on Graduate Faculty Membership.
This policy provides complete details on membership criteria, application process, etc.
- Read the Procedures For Applying For Or Renewing Graduate Faculty Status
- Fill in the Coversheet (required of all applicants).
- Fill in the appropriate Checklist form:
- Review additional criteria your college may require for Graduate Faculty status:
- Obtain signatures on the Coversheet and Checklist and submit to your Dean.
With the approval of your Dean, your approved status and term will be entered into a temporary section of the Redbook directory of graduate faculty which is not visible. Your name will be displayed in the Redbook once the Graduate Council and the President give final approval.
|Membership Terms (Years)