The 30th annual Cumberland Conference will be held May 19–20, 2018, at Marshall University. Contributed 20 minute talks in all areas of combinatorics, graph theory, and associated areas of computer science are welcome.
We strongly expect for travel support to be provided by the US National Science Foundation. Requests for travel support will be given priority if submitted by April 11, 2018. Abstracts should be submitted by April 25, 2018. There is no registration fee, but participants need to register, either online or at the conference, provided that we receive NSF support as expected. We encourage all participants to register online by May 9, 2018.
- Charlie Colbourn, Arizona State University
- Patricia Hersh, North Carolina State University
- Greg Warrington, University of Vermont
- Michael Young, Iowa State University
- Jiyoon Jung, Marshall University
- Carl Mummert, Marshall University
- Elizabeth Niese, Marshall University
- Michael Schroeder, Marshall University