The following information has been provided to assist faculty and staff regarding matters related to the Registrar such as course schedule entry, student registration, grades, etc.
- Important Dates*Please be sure to consult the Academic Calendar for important dates and deadlines each semester.
December 6 Last Day to Completely Withdraw from the Fall Semester December 7 Exam Day for Saturday Classes and Some Common Finals December 9-13 Exam Week December 14 Winter Commencement at the Big Sandy Superstore Arena-Ceremony Begins at 10:00 a.m. December 16 Final Grades Due by Noon December 23-January 1, 2020 Winter Break-University Closed January 2, 2020 University Reopens
- Student Registration
- Updating Majors/Minors/Advisor/Catalog Year
- Grade Entry Instructions
- Course Schedule EntryIn order to maintain consistency in course schedule entry, please use the instructions provided. If you have questions, please contact the Registrar’s office at email@example.com.
- Grade Change Instructions
- Information regarding the grade change policy may be found in the Academic Rights and Responsibilities of Students section in the Undergraduate (pages 79-80) and Graduate catalogs (pages 59-60).
- If you need a copy of the grade change form, please contact the Registrar’s office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Forms and Links
- FERPA Information
- Information regarding the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and the definition of what is directory information at Marshall University may be found in the Board of Governors Policies.
- In Banner, go to GPAPRXY and enter the student’s ID number to view if a proxy is listed. You may also check if a student has a proxy in MU BERT by selecting Student Dashboard and entering their ID number.