The following information has been provided to assist faculty and staff regarding matters related to the Registrar such as course schedule entry, student registration, grades, etc.
- Important Dates*Please be sure to consult the Academic Calendar for important dates and deadlines each semester.
August 20-25 Week of Welcome for Freshman August 23 Online Registration Unavailable During the Weekend Beginning at 5:00 p.m. August 24 Registrar Open Limited Hours from 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. August 26 First Day of Classes for Fall Semester
Late Registration/Schedule Adjustment Resumes Online at 12:01 a.m.
August 30 Last Day to Add/Drop Classes for Fall Semester
Online Registration Ends at 5:00 p.m.
September 2 Labor Day Holiday-University Closed September 13 Application for December Graduation Due in Academic Dean’s Office September 27 Last Day to Withdraw from a 1st 8 Week Course September 30 Final Draft of Thesis/Dissertation Due to Committee Chair October 7 Freshman and Sophomore Midterm Grades Due by Noon October 11 1st 8 Weeks Courses End October 14 2nd 8 Weeks Courses Begin October 25 Last Day to Withdraw from a Full Semester Course November 11-22 Advance Registration for Spring 2020 Semester Begins for Currently Enrolled Students November 12 Last Day to Withdraw from a 2nd 8 Weeks Course November 25 Advance Registration for Spring 2020 Semester Begins for Newly Admitted/Readmitted Students November 25-30 Thanksgiving Break
University Closed November 28th and 29th
December 6 Last Day to Completely Withdraw from the Fall Semester December 7 Exam Day for Saturday Classes and Some Common Finals December 9-13 Exam Week December 12 Approved Thesis/Dissertation Must be Submitted to the EDT Website
Electronic Thesis and Dissertation Form and Graduation Fee Receipt Submitted to the Graduate College
December 14 Winter Commencement at the Big Sandy Superstore Arena December 16 Final Grades Due by Noon
- Student Registration
- Updating Majors/Minors/Advisor/Catalog Year
- Grade Entry Instructions
- Course Schedule EntryIn order to maintain consistency in course schedule entry, please use the instructions provided. If you have questions, please contact the Registrar’s office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Grade Change Instructions
- Information regarding the grade change policy may be found in the Academic Rights and Responsibilities of Students section in the Undergraduate (pages 79-80) and Graduate catalogs (pages 59-60).
- If you need a copy of the grade change form, please contact the Registrar’s office at email@example.com.
- Forms and Links
- FERPA Information
- Information regarding the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) may be found in the Board of Governors Policies.
- In Banner, go to GPAPRXY and enter the student’s ID number to view if a proxy is listed. You may also check if a student has a proxy in MU BERT by selecting Student Dashboard and entering their ID number.