Marshall University Schedule of Courses

Note: Web Registration (myMU) is available 24 hours daily during designated registration periods.  Registration may occur in person at the Registrar’s Office in Old Main 106A Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.  Photo ID is required.

*Online registration will be available Monday, December 9th at 12:01 a.m. and continues through the holiday break until Friday, January 10th at 5:00 p.m. Online registration will resume Monday, January 13th 12:01 a.m. and end Friday, January 17th 5:00 p.m. when late registration and schedule adjustment ends for Spring 2020.

The following information is provided by the Office of the Registrar to assist students with registration and other issues.  Further information can be found in the undergraduate and graduate catalogs.

Add/Drop Classes

Course Withdraw
Online Registration Errors
New Students
Transient Students
Non-payment of Classes