The college offers a wide spectrum of health profession programs.
To be interactive with the community and respond to contemporary and future needs of society and the health professions.
Currently the College of Health Professions is one of the largest, fastest growing colleges at Marshall University.
For more information about the enrollment process, plans of study, forms, and other frequently asked questions regarding a degree in the College of Health Professions, head on over to our Resource Center. You can also find contact information for your academic advisor should you still have unanswered questions. We look forward to working with you as you consider a career in the health professions.
COHP Latest News
- MSW program achieves candidacy toward full accreditation April 20, 2017 Marshall University’s Master of Social Work (M.S.W.) program has achieved candidacy status toward full accreditation ...
- Marshall receives ASHA Approved Continuing Education (CE) Provider Recognition April 18, 2017 The Continuing Education Board of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) has approved Marshall University as ...
- Marshall and YMCA partner to offer 7th annual ‘Lose the Training Wheels’ bike camp for children with special needs April 12, 2017 Marshall University’s College of Health Professions is hosting the Lose the Training Wheels camp June ...
- Veterans Stories in Combat: Research Seminar in Health, April 26 April 19, 2017
- Walk for Hope: Campus Suicide Prevention and Education, April 20 April 18, 2017
- Marshall to celebrate National Biomechanics Day, April 6 March 20, 2017