The college offers a wide spectrum of health profession programs. Click here to apply to Marshall University using the Common Application.
To be interactive with the community and respond to contemporary and future needs of society and the health professions.
Green and White Day is a half-day event intended for high school juniors and seniors who would like a more in-depth look at what Marshall University has to offer. Students and parents will have the opportunity to meet with professors, tour campus and hear from current students about all things Marshall.
Our upcoming Green and White Day events are November 12 and December 1, 2018. Click here for registration. Questions? Call Ella Curry at 304.696.3508.
For more information about the enrollment process, plans of study, forms, and other frequently asked questions regarding a degree in the College of Health Professions, head on over to our Resource Center. You can also find contact information for your academic advisor should you still have unanswered questions. We look forward to working with you as you consider a career in the health professions.
COHP Latest News
- Marshall Speech and Hearing Center partners with Scottish Rite Foundation to host free literacy event November 5, 2018 Faculty and students from the Marshall University Department of Communication Disorders program have partnered with ...
- Specialists offer multidisciplinary ALS clinic for those with Lou Gehrig’s Disease November 1, 2018 Marshall University now offers a multidisciplinary clinic for patients with ALS, or amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, ...
- Social work program receives prestigious Garrett Lee Smith Suicide Prevention Grant October 31, 2018 The Marshall University Department of Social Work and its Master of Social Work program have ...
- MU Food Pantry to host donation drive, Nov. 26-30 November 15, 2018 Our Marshall University Department of Dietetics needs your help! They are accepting dollar donations as well as ...
- MSW program and Behavioral Health Clinic offers support groups for student veterans November 12, 2018
- Department of Dietetics to host 5th annual 100 Mile Meal October 1, 2018