The college offers a wide spectrum of health profession programs. Click here to apply to Marshall University using the Common Application.
To be interactive with the community and respond to contemporary and future needs of society and the health professions.
For more information about the enrollment process, plans of study, forms, and other frequently asked questions regarding a degree in the College of Health Professions, head on over to our Resource Center. You can also find contact information for your academic advisor should you still have unanswered questions. We look forward to working with you as you consider a career in the health professions.
COHP Latest News
- School of Physical Therapy Class of 2018 posts a 100% first-time board pass rate September 7, 2018 The Marshall University School of Physical Therapy Class of 2018 had a 100% first-time pass ...
- Dr. Zach Garrett named to Mid-Atlantic Athletic Trainers’ Association committee September 7, 2018 Dr. Zach Garrett of the Marshall University College of Health Professions has been named to ...
- Dr. Craig Coleman receives prestigious ASHA fellowship August 8, 2018 Craig Coleman of the Marshall University College of Health Professions has been selected as a ...
- Department of Social Work to host Suicide Prevention Community Discussion September 7, 2018
- Speech and Hearing Center & Scottish Rite partner for annual motorcycle benefit ride, July 14 May 21, 2018 The Scottish Rite Foundation, Inc. and its Masons will host the 3rd annual RiteCare Motorcycle Benefit ...
- Department of Social Work to host annual Walk for Hope, April 12 February 21, 2018