Blackboard Collaborate™ gives you the functionality you need in a 21st century teaching and learning environment, such as two-way audio, multi-point video, interactive whiteboard, application and desktop sharing, rich media, breakout rooms, and session recording. Educators and students can engage as if they were in a traditional classroom, with as good as, or even better, outcomes.
To see Blackboard Collaborate in action, short demos are available online at:
To see the Collaborate Solutions Brochure:
- Mobile Web Conferencing from iPhone or iPad
- Echo Cancellation
- Improved Classroom Management
- Student engagement via whiteboard, polling, emoticons, and breakout rooms
- Enhanced Closed Captioning
- Ability to assign a grade to a live or archived session in the Grade Center
- Link to Collaborate inside the Course Calendar
- See and hear multiple speakers at one time
To familiarize yourself with Collaborate and how it works, please take a few moments to review the Blackboard Collaborate Platform Overview.