Marshall University in Spain – Summer 2016
Spanish Language and Culture Program in Madrid, Spain
Madrid 2016 Application (Also available In the Office of Study Abroad Old Main 320)
Universidad Nebrija. The Spanish Language and Culture Program is a one (June or July) or two (June and July) month long immersion program hosted by the Universidad Nebrija, a higer education institution in Madrid, Spain. Marshall University has successfully sponsored this program for 26 consecutive years. The program is under the direction of Prof. Maria Carmen Riddel who also supervises it in Madrid.
All academic credit earned by Marshall University students at the Universidad Nebrija will be transferred to their records at Marshall University. In Madrid, the students will be placed in the courses after completing a placement examination.
- 1 month (June OR July) = $2,965
- 2 months (June AND July) = $5,780
- Registration fees and tuition (6 or 12 credit hours) to Universidad Nebrija
- Airport pick up
- Room and half board (two meals a day: breakfast and lunch or dinner)
- Monthly, unlimited Public Transportation Pass for Madrid city
COST DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- $100 Marshall University Study Abroad registration fee
- $50/month health and accident insurance fee
- Round trip airfare
- Excursions to various cities in Spain
HOW TO APPLY
Students can access, download and complete the online forms (see link above) or pick up an application packet at the Study Abroad Office (Old Main 320). Return the filled out application to Mr. Mirek Bialk at the Study Abroad Office.
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
- Contact the Study Abroad coordinator Mr. Mirek Bialk by email at email@example.com or by phone 304.696.2379.
- Students can also contact the Program Director, Prof. Maria Carmen Riddel by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.