Spanish Language and Culture Program in Madrid, Spain
- 1 month (June OR July) = $3,000
- 2 months (June AND July) = $5,900
- Registration fees and tuition (6 or 12 credit hours) to Universidad Nebrija
- Airport pick up
- Room and half board (two meals a day: breakfast and lunch or dinner)
- Monthly, unlimited Public Transportation Pass for Madrid city
- On-site assistance and tutoring
COST DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- $100 Marshall University Study Abroad registration fee
- $50/month health and accident insurance fee
- Round trip airfare
- Excursions to various cities in Spain
The payment schedule:
- Payment 1 – a deposit of $1,000 must accompany the application.
- Payment 2 – $1,000 is due by February 23, 2018.
- Payment 3 – the balance ($1,000 or $3,900) must be paid no later than March 30, 2018.
Please make checks payable to the Marshall University Foundation.
Send or bring your application and program payments to:
Jyotsna Patel or Lesli Burdette
Office of International Student Services OM 320
One John Marshall Drive
Huntington, WV 25755
NEED MORE INFORMATION?