Spanish Language and Culture Program in Madrid, Spain
- 1 month (June OR July) = $2,970
- 2 months (June AND July) = $5,790
- Registration fees and tuition (6 or 12 credit hours) to Universidad Nebrija
- Airport pick up
- Room and half board (two meals a day: breakfast and lunch or dinner)
- Monthly, unlimited Public Transportation Pass for Madrid city
COST DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- $100 Marshall University Study Abroad registration fee
- $50/month health and accident insurance fee
- Round trip airfare
- Excursions to various cities in Spain
The payment schedule:
- Payment 1 – a deposit of $970 must accompany the application.
- Payment 2 – $1000 is due by February 20, 2017.
- Payment 3 – the balance ($1000 or $3815) must be paid no later than March 27, 2017.
Please make checks payable to the Marshall University Foundation.
Send or bring your application and program payments to:
Mr. Mirek Bialk
Office of Study Abroad, OM 320
One John Marshall Drive
Huntington, WV 25755
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
- Contact the Study Abroad coordinator Mr. Mirek Bialk by email at email@example.com or by phone 304.696.2379.
- Students can also contact the Program Director, Prof. Maria Carmen Riddel by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.