Marshall University in Spain – Summer 2016
Spanish Language and Culture Program in Madrid, Spain
Madrid 2016 Application (Also available In the Office of Study Abroad Old Main 320)
Universidad Nebrija. The Spanish Language and Culture Program is a one (June or July) or two (June and July) month long immersion program hosted by the Universidad Nebrija, a higer education institution in Madrid, Spain. Marshall University has successfully sponsored this program for 26 consecutive years. The program is under the direction of Prof. Maria Carmen Riddel who also supervises it in Madrid.
All academic credit earned by Marshall University students at the Universidad Nebrija will be transferred to their records at Marshall University. In Madrid, the students will be placed in the courses after completing a placement examination.
- 1 month (June OR July) = $2,965
- 2 months (June AND July) = $5,780
- Registration fees and tuition (6 or 12 credit hours) to Universidad Nebrija
- Airport pick up
- Room and half board (two meals a day: breakfast and lunch or dinner)
- Monthly, unlimited Public Transportation Pass for Madrid city
COST DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- $100 Marshall University Study Abroad registration fee
- $50/month health and accident insurance fee
- Round trip airfare
- Excursions to various cities in Spain
The payment schedule:
- Payment 1 – a deposit of $965 must accompany the application.
- Payment 2 – $1000 is due by February 19, 2016.
- Payment 3 – the balance ($1000 or $3815) must be paid no later than March 26, 2016.
Please make checks payable to the Marshall University Foundation.
Send or bring your application and program payments to:
Mr. Mirek Bialk
Office of Study Abroad, OM 320
One John Marshall Drive
Huntington, WV 25755
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
- Contact the Study Abroad coordinator Mr. Mirek Bialk by email at email@example.com or by phone 304.696.2379.
- Students can also contact the Program Director, Prof. Maria Carmen Riddel by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.