What does yours say about you?
A good resume can be the difference between landing or losing the job you’ve always wanted. The Office of Career Education staff is here to help you develop your resume, curriculum vitae (CV) or cover letter.
To set up an appointment, call 304.696.2370 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
To have your document reviewed, upload to JobTrax account.
Direction to upload:
1. Login to JobTrax via MyMU
2. Click on Documents
3. Click on Pending
4. Click on ADD NEW
Once your document is reviewed, a Career Coach will email you with edits/suggestions or ask that you schedule an appointment.
- Resume Writing Checklist
- Resume Example for Freshmen and Sophomores
- Resume Example for Juniors, Seniors, Graduate Students
- Action Words for Resumes
- Skill Statements for Resumes
- To view major specific resume examples look at the JobTrax document library
The Biggest Resume Red Flags
Cover Letter Resources