The Career Exploration Experience (CEE) is offered through the Office of Career Education and provides students the opportunity to job shadow or conduct informational interviews with professionals in careers of interest.
Career Exploration Experience (CEE) Program Learning Outcomes:
By participating in the Career Exploration Experience workshop and the job shadow and/or informational interview, students will be able to:
- Gain realistic perceptions of prospective majors and career fields through an examination of various career resources and influences.
- Identify appropriate activities that can advance their path to career development.
- Engage professionally through career development practices as evaluated by employer feedback.
- Students will learn to engage professionally through career development practices as evaluated by employer feedback.
CEE Participation Requirements for Students:
- Attend the Professional Etiquette and Competency workshop.
- Develop an approved set of questions for employers.
- Submit an approved resume through the Office of Career Education.
- Students must provide their own transportation.
- Track attendance and complete the CEE assessment of your experience on Handshake.
International Student Disclaimer: The Office of Career Education strives to provide services to students of all types. If you are an international student, please note that you are responsible for ensuring that your participation in these experiences is in compliance with permissions of your status. The Office of Career Education is not responsible for any violations of status due to participation in programs.