- All active Marshall students have an account created for them.
- To access your account for the first time, log into MyMU, and under the Resources/Tools tab, choose the option to “Handshake” This will log you into Handshake automatically.
There are two ways for alumni to log in/authenticate to Handshake:
- Log in with SSO (Single Sign-On) via MyMU
- Log in with a unique set of Handshake credentials that would need to be created
Student (Alumni) Registration Process:
- Enter your Marshall email
- Enter Marshall University for school
- Enter a password
- You will then need to fill out basic personal information
- Once these fields are completed, this will create the account and send an email confirmation. The alum must click the link in the email confirmation to confirm and use the account
Thank you for your interest in recruiting Marshall University students and alumni!
Information for employers and recruiters about the Handshake system.