Your referral helps students use the Office of Career Education.
As a faculty member, you can partner with us in ways that will benefit your students, employers and YOU!
Why refer STUDENTS to the Office of Career Education? We can:
- Assist the undecided or wavering student with major selection
- Use our resources to help research, explore and plan career possibilities
- Provide professional resume assistance for part-time, full-time, internship, and targeted situations
- Improve interview skills through both virtual and face-to-face mock interviews
- Sharpen job search and networking skills
- Provide employment opportunities through Fall, Spring, and Educator Career Expos as well as many individual company on-campus interview events
Please encourage students to check our website for a continually updated list of on-campus events.
Why refer EMPLOYERS to the Office of Career Education? We can:
- Give them a free online job posting service through Handshake
- Provide the opportunity to recruit on-campus through large career expos and part-time job fairs
- Assist companies in the development of an internship program
- Arrange an information session or individual recruiting event, including on-campus interviews
- Facilitate beneficial relationships between business professionals and you, as faculty
Feel free to stop by our office at the corner of 5th Ave and 17th St. You can schedule a presentation here. For questions, call 304-696-2370 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.