Build a relationship with your doctor and improve your health.
PEIA Health & Wellness Tools:
PEIA provides various care management programs and the Pathways to Wellness program. Care management programs include:
- Face-to-Face Diabetes Management Program
- Weight Management Program
- Sleep Management Services
- Hemophilia Program
Learn More about PEIA’s Wellness Tools
Health Care Decision Support:
To help you decide what medical tests, medicines, surgeries and other treatments you may need, try the site below:
Get cost information for common medical procedures in your area and nationally. Go to Guroo.
PEIA Comprehensive Care Partnership (CCP) Program:
PEIA offers a healthcare program that allows you to receive primary care services while paying less. This program, called the Comprehensive Care Partnership (CCP) program, is designed to promote quality of care, preventive services and appropriate use of health services to identify health problems early and maintain control of chronic conditions. This benefit option is available to PEIA PPB Plan A, B and D insureds.
Members who enroll in the CCP Program will have reduced or no copayments, deductibles or coinsurance for specified services at their CCP provider. CCP providers are expected to provide primary care services, coordination of care, and with some CCP locations also provide specialty care services, pharmacy benefits and/or laboratory services.
The purpose of the CCP and the “Patient-Centered Medical Home” is to promote the use of health services to keep the patient well, identify health problems early, maintain control of chronic conditions and to promote efficient utilization of healthcare resources. As such, the following is required of the CCP health center:
- Remind you when services are due
- Perform an initial evaluation to include an assessment of your preventive health care services and overall health status
- Provide the information you need to care for yourself
- Maintain an electronic medical record, which includes a summary of key health and preventive care history, medicines, and a provision for delivering such information to you as needed
- Provide 24-hour telephone access to a medical provider
- Coordinate with specialists to ensure that all information and treatment plans are consistent
- Notify you of any changes to covered services
- Notify PEIA of non-compliant members who should be removed from the program