Important PeopleAdmin Changes!
PeopleAdmin has updated their user interface.
- New Menu and Screen Names
- The Applicant Tracking screen (blue screen) is now the Hire screen. The Position Management screen (orange screen) is now the Positions screen.
- There is also a new module Navigation Menu. To move to different modules You will click on the three blue dots (…) as shown. The menu will drop. All images are shown below.
- Navigation – We have instructions on how to navigate through the new system.
- New Inbox The new inbox displays tabs for Hiring Proposals, Position Requests, Onboarding, etc. It has the option for creating your own filters. It also shows the number of days a posting or position request has been in the current state.
- Saving Pages as Favorites You can now save pages/searches as favorites so you will have a personalized menu. When you go to a page as shown below “Postings/Non-Classified/Classified Exempt,” there will be a star next to it. If you select the star, it will place it in your shortcut drop-down menu to the right of the screen.
- Revised Instructions
- How to Modify a Brand New Position in the Positions screen
- How to create a Brand New Position in the Positions screen
- How to create a posting on the Hire screen
- How to access applications
- You can also view the Search Process on the PeopleAdmin Resources page in a full document.
How to begin using the PeopleAdmin system
- How to apply for jobsTo apply for jobs in PeopleAdmin, you must first have an account. Once you have created your account, you can begin applying for a job.
- How to begin using the employee portalYou must have an Employee Profile (Role). If your role is not correct, you will not be able to access the information you need.
- How to Log-in to the employee portal
The Search Process for Posting Faculty and Staff Position in PeopleAdmin
How to post a Graduate Assistant position
Frequently Asked Questions
- Graduate Assistant – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) 07/19/2017