The following forms, policies, and procedures are resources faculty may need easy access to.
Facilities & Resources
Facilities Incident Report Form PDF
Request to Use Facilities or Resources PDF
Request to use forensic science resources/facilities
Request to Use Facilities PDF
Complete this form when a non-MU agency uses the MUFSC Facilities
Facilities Use Waiver PDF
Have any underage persons sign this waiver if using the MUFSC Facilities
Building Access Request Form PDF
Supervisor KSA Evaluation PDF
To be completed for your GA/WS/Intern students at the end of each term.
SWOT Form 1: Instructor/Course Evaluations (Word .doc)
SWOT Form 2: Program Director/Instructor Course Review (Word .doc)
Special Activities Report Form PDF
Turn these in after each special activities so we may include them in the FEPAC and MU Annual Review.
Personal Incident Report Form PDF
Leave Request Form PDF
Absence Instructions (Word .docx)
Absence Policy and Procedure (Word .docx)
Faculty Data Sheet (Word .doc)
Statement of Outside Employment (Word .doc)
Camtasia Recording Use Policy PDF
Link to: Marshall University Human Resources — Benefits Information
Marshall University Faculty Resources
MUFSP Faculty Handbook PDF
The Greenbook — Marshall University Faculty Handbook
Marshall University Faculty & Staff Resources
Graduate Council Redbook Directory
Graduate Council — How to Become a Member of Graduate Faculty
Marshall University Research Corporation (MURC)
Human Resources — Training & Development
Information Technology — Training
Travel Policy and Procedures (Word .doc)
Please submit THREE (3) WEEKS PRIOR TO TRAVEL
MUFSP Logo with transparent background (.png)
Right-click and select Save Image As
Annual Mandatory Training
The Marshall University Forensic Science Center in accordance with Marshall University is committed to providing state-of-the-art training for all faculty and staff. Our dedication in this training will ensure that each individual has received the necessary skills and professionalism to meet the needs of today’s society. Please see the following links for annual mandatory training.
- Instructions for Safety Training– READ FIRST!
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Hazard Communication– Chemical & Fire Safety
- Sexual Harassment
- Haven Sexual Assault Training Introductory Screens
- Haven Instructions & Link
- Safety Trainings (BioSafety, Fire Safety, Chemical Safety, Hazard Communication): Login to MyMU here.
- Click on Organization in the top right hand corner.
- Type Safety in the search bar.
- Click on Train_driversafety.
- It takes you to the training page and all the trainings are on the left hand side.
- IN ORDER TO GET YOUR CERTIFICATE YOU HAVE TO COMPLETE THE TRAINING ALL THE WAY THROUGH AND PASS THE QUIZ!
- If it does not let you save your certificate please bring it up to the program so we can scan it in and give you credit. If it lets you save it then send it to Amber Payne at firstname.lastname@example.org and Dr. Staton at email@example.com. For Sexual Harrassment training, please contact Amber Payne for instructions.
- Active Shooter Training: Read the following documents. When you have read them email Dr. Staton at firstname.lastname@example.org stating you have completed the readings.