The following forms, policies, and procedures are resources faculty may need easy access to.
Facilities & Resources
Request to Use Facilities or Resources PDF
Request to use forensic science resources/facilities
Request to Use Facilities PDF
Complete this form when a non-MU agency uses the MUFSC Facilities
Facilities Use Waiver PDF
Have any underage persons sign this waiver if using the MUFSC Facilities
Supervisor KSA Evaluation PDF
To be completed for your GA/WS/Intern students at the end of each term.
Special Activities Report Form PDF
Turn these in after each special activities so we may include them in the FEPAC and MU Annual Review.
Marshall University Faculty Resources
Travel Policy and Procedures (Word .doc)
Please submit THREE (3) WEEKS PRIOR TO TRAVEL
MUFSP Logo with transparent background (.png)
Right-click and select Save Image As
Annual Mandatory Training
The Marshall University Forensic Science Center in accordance with Marshall University is committed to providing state-of-the-art training for all faculty and staff. Our dedication in this training will ensure that each individual has received the necessary skills and professionalism to meet the needs of today’s society. Please see the following links for annual mandatory training.
- Click on Organization in the top right hand corner.
- Type Safety in the search bar.
- Click on Train_driversafety.
- It takes you to the training page and all the trainings are on the left hand side.
- IN ORDER TO GET YOUR CERTIFICATE YOU HAVE TO COMPLETE THE TRAINING ALL THE WAY THROUGH AND PASS THE QUIZ!
- If it does not let you save your certificate please bring it up to the program so we can scan it in and give you credit. If it lets you save it then send it to Amber Payne at email@example.com and Dr. Staton at firstname.lastname@example.org. For Sexual Harrassment training, please contact Amber Payne for instructions.
- Active Shooter Training: Read the following documents. When you have read them email Dr. Staton at email@example.com stating you have completed the readings.