The Marshall University Forensic Science Graduate Program
The Marshall University Forensic Science Graduate Program is a FEPAC accredited two-year academic program leading to a Master of Science in Forensic Science degree. Our forensic science graduate program includes a five-semester core curriculum with both thesis and non-thesis options.
In addition to the core curriculum, four areas of emphasis are offered to graduate students for more in-depth education and training in specific forensic science disciplines. While one area of emphasis is required, students may complete all four areas of emphasis during their course of study. Areas of emphasis include DNA Analysis, Forensic Chemistry, Digital Forensics, and Crime Scene Investigation.
Learn More About
- Master of Science in Forensic Science Program and Core Curriculum
- Four Areas of Emphasis offered for Forensic Science specialization
- Graduate Certificate in Digital Forensics
- DNA Technical Assistance Program
- CSI Huntington
- Spring 22 Newsletter
Apply to the Program
Donate to the Terry W. & Sandra J.Fenger Scholarship
- Fenger Scholarship Donor Form (printable)
- Donate Online To donate; at the “FUND DESIGNATION” you must select “The Terry W. & Sandra J. Fenger Scholarship”. This is very important to insure the funds are directed to the right scholarship.