Marshall’s Office of Recruitment would love to host your group of 10 or more during a Marshall Group Visit. Your group can explore our beautiful campus on a guided tour or scavenger hunt, experience presentations tailored to your interests, and have lunch in Harless Dining Hall.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING TO THE REGISTRATION PROCESS:
- This request does not confirm your reservation. We will respond to your request to the email provided within 3 business days.
- We love our university and campus and want to share it with as many people as possible! We will do our best to accommodate big groups, but groups larger than 150 should expect to have date/time flexibility based on tour guide availability.
- Every group is required to have at least one chaperone per group once separated into smaller groups for the tour. Depending on your group size and the availability of our tour guides, we may request that your group bring more chaperones. A comfortable tour group size is 15-25 students.
- Groups that choose the Scavenger Hunt may not have a Marshall University tour guide with each group or any groups.
- A full campus tour typically lasts up to 1.5 hours. A group that wants to include a presentation, full campus tour, and lunch on campus should expect to visit campus for at least 3.5 hours.
- Groups that arrive more than 15 minutes late may not receive the full experience included in their itinerary. If groups arrive early, it may not be possible to start a visit early. We will be as flexible as possible, but it’s important to communicate with the Special Events Coordinator on the day of your event.
- Marshall Group Visits require a lot of walking in various weather conditions. Groups should wear comfortable and weather-appropriate clothes and shoes.
- Groups should be respectful of all faculty, staff, students, and facilities during their visit and all associated activities. Marshall reserves the right to end group visits early and bar future visits.
- Permission is required before pictures or videos may be taken of any Marshall University staff or students during visits. Videotaping of tour guides or any presentations is strictly prohibited.
- If you have a group of 10 or fewer and don’t see a date listed, please contact our Special Events Coordinator with date availability to request to be added to one of our walking tours.
QUESTIONS? Special Events Coordinator: Buffy Six, email@example.com, 304-696-6055Click here to Request your Group Visit