Annual New York Trip
Wednesday February 25 – Sunday March 1, 2015
Pay deposit of $100 by priority deadline of Fri Dec 5 to reserve your seat on the trip.
All deposits are non-refundable. Payment covers round-trip transportation by bus and hotel accommodations at the Hotel Edison in New York City (Times Square). All other costs, (meals, travel in NYC, museum/etc. entrance, entertainment, etc.), are the student’s responsibility.
Pick up your student trip invoice in the Art office, VAC 603 then take that with your payment to the Bursar’s Office in Old Main. You can pay with cash, check, or credit cards. Make all checks payable to Marshall University.
RATES & ROOMING OPTIONS (All rooms are two double beds):
- 4 people in 1 room = $350 per person
- 3 people in 1 room = $495 per person
- 2 people in 1 room = $595 per person
*Roommate requests-made in the Art Office, VAC 603
The balance is due by January 21, 2015. Be sure to include your roommate request if you have a preference.
Valuable option: Register for ART 283: NYC: Museums, ART 483: NYC Field Program, or ART 583: NYC: Field Studies on your Spring 2015 schedule. One hour of academic credit. Refer to Bursar for billing questions.
New York City Travel Schedule
Wednesday, February 25, 2015
- 6:45 am Depart for New York by charter bus from Visual Arts Center, 927 Third Avenue
- 7:00 pm Arrive in New York at the Hotel Edison, 228 W. 48th St. (212) 840-5000
Thursday, February 26 – Saturday, February 28, 2015
- Various itineraries will be offered for Thursday through Saturday including museum trips, behind the scenes visits, gallery walks, and more. Evenings are on your own.
Sunday, March 1, 2015
- 8:00 am Leave New York from the Edison Hotel lobby
- 7:30 pm Arrive back in Huntington at Visual Arts Center 927 Third Avenue