- This trip is available to Marshall University School of Art & Design students!
- A non-refundable deposit of $100 is due by Monday, December 3, 2018 for priority reservation. The remaining balance will be due, no later than, January 17, 2019. SPACE IS LIMITED, SO HURRY & RESERVE YOUR PLACE!
Room requests are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
For more information, please contact Rachel Danford at email@example.com
Trip Fee: $395 (Round Trip charter bus and 4 night hotel):
- 4 people in 1 room. (All rooms are 2 Double Beds)
- Rooms are assigned by gender. Additional information is available in the Art office
- Roommate requests can be made in the Art Office, VAC 603, by January 17, 2019.
There are endless cultural opportunities in NYC! Here is a Sample Itinerary.
Wed., Mar. 6, 2019
- 6:30am, leave by bus from the parking lot across from Smith Hall on 3rd Avenue for NYC
- Arrive approximately 8pm in NYC at the Hotel Edison, 228 W. 48th St., (212)840-5000
- Get dinner and explore Times Square!
Thurs., Mar. 7, 2019
- 10am, meet the group in hotel lobby– walk to the Chelsea Gallery District to check out exhibition openings
- Evening at The Armory Show more information www.thearmoryshow.com
Fri., Mar. 8, 2019
- 10am, meet the group in hotel lobby-visit the Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Evenings at the Guggenheim Museum, the Whitney Museum, and the Museum of Modern Art”
Sat., Mar. 9, 2019
- 10am, meet the group in hotel lobby
- Afternoon visit to the New Museum and explore China Town and Little Italy! Evening on the town, Broadway anyone?
Sun., Mar. 10, 2019
- 8am, leave promptly from the Edison Hotel Lobby
- 7:30pm, arrive back in Huntington
Note: This trip provides the opportunity to combine planned activities and exploration with classmates.