Over the past 12 months, more than 10,000 West Virginians participated in Alliance projects
The Alliance for the Economic Development of Southern West Virginia is a collaboration among the 10 public higher education institutions in Southern West Virginia.
The Alliance is focused on fostering an environment for economic growth. We have the talent, expertise and resources needed to solve our own challenges and through the Alliance, we will pool our resources and knowledge to build a stronger Southern West Virginia.
- Bluefield State College
- BridgeValley Community & Technical College
- Concord University
- Marshall University
- Mountwest Community & Technical College
- New River Community & Technical College
- Southern West Virginia Community & Technical College
- West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine
- West Virginia State University
- West Virginia University Institute of Technology