Applicants who wish to be considered for the Fall semester should return the completed application no later than February 1st. Applications for the Spring semester must be received by November 1st.
Applications for the Summer Transition Summer Program must be received by May 1st.
Apply online via our Online College Program Application.
Or to complete at a later time fill out the Printable College Program Application.
Admission to The College Program does not guarantee admission to Marshall University, as applications to the university and to the college support program are separate processes.
An application to the support program is considered “complete” and will be accepted only if it includes:
- A clinical psychological evaluation (school-based or psycho-educational evaluations will not be accepted) dated within three years of this application;
- Results from an intelligence evaluation accompanied by subtest scores and a detailed, narrative report;
- Results from achievement testing;
- The most recent IEP or 504 Plan, if one is in place for a current student;
- For students who have previous college experience, an unofficial transcript from that institution, or other documents that detail classes taken and grades earned.
Each completed application will be reviewed thoroughly by staff after the deadline for submissions to ensure all requirements are met. Applicants who meet the requirements and who have documentation to suggest The College Program will be a good fit for their needs will be invited for an interview. Admission decisions to The College Program for Students with ASD will be based upon interviews, application materials, and the number of spots open and available to new students in the coming term.
Visit our Accepted Assessments for Admissions for accepted evaluation types. Please reach out to Bianca Bragg at email@example.com if you have another type of testing you would like to have considered.
If you would like to schedule a visit with The College Program call 304-696-2332 or email Bianca Bragg.
Virtual visits can be scheduled Monday through Friday 8:00am – 3:30pm.
To schedule a tour of Marshall University’s Huntington campus visit the following: