The CRC is a community of like-minded individuals whose goal is to improve themselves and their lives through positive change and holistic well-being
What can the CRC do for me?
Programs at the CRC are designed to empower students to reach their full potential. It is our mission to enhance our students’ quality of life and help encourage and promote their academic, personal, and professional goals. We offer a wide array of resources for any student looking to make a positive change in their life.
- Non-judgmental and inclusive peer group
- Access to and assistance with campus resources
- Ally trainings
- Gro Marshall
- SMART peer support group
- Monthly Events
How can I get involved with the CRC?
CRC staff are currently in the Rec on Tuesdays and Thursdays; that is set to change when classes resume August 24th.
- Drop by our office and say hello
- Request an ally training
- Join a support group meeting
- Follow us on FaceBook for events and more
- Send us suggestions to make the CRC better
How do I find the CRC?
The CRC is currently located in the Recreation Center inside of Student Wellness
402 Thundering Herd Dr. Huntington, WV 25703