The CRC is a community of like-minded individuals whose goal is to improve themselves and their lives through positive change and holistic well-being.
What can the CRC do for me?
Programs at the CRC are designed to empower students to reach their full potential. It is our mission to enhance our students’ quality of life and help encourage and promote their academic, personal, and professional goals. We offer a wide array of resources for any student looking to make a positive change in their life.
- Non-judgmental and inclusive peer groups
- Access to and assistance with campus/community resources
- Be The One-Recovery Ally Training
- SMART and SMART Family and Friends peer support groups
- All Recovery Meetings
- Monthly Events
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Join our student organization
The CRC is providing multiple scholarships for the Summer and Fall 2022 semesters. Please view the following scholarship opportunities to learn more information about this opportunity.
How can I get involved with the CRC?
CRC staff are currently in the Wellness Center, which is located in the Memorial Student Center on the 2nd Floor, Room 2W16A.
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday from 9am to 5pm
- Drop by our office and say hello
- Request an ally training
- Request a naloxone training
- Join a support group meeting
- Follow us on FaceBook for events and more
- Follow the WVCRN on FaceBook and sign up for the monthly newsletter
- Send us suggestions to make the CRC better
How do I find the CRC?
The CRC is currently located in the Memorial Student Center and housed inside the Wellness Center, room 2W16A.
1 John Marshall Drive, Huntington, WV 25755
Home – Memorial Student Center (marshall.edu)