H.E.L.P. Program Preferred Assessments for Application
Intelligence Assessments (from within the past three years)
- WISC-IV Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children
- WAIS-IV Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale
- Stanford-Binet-V (full battery)
Achievement Assessments (from within the past year)
*preferably testing in all subtests of core academics, not just partial subtests
- Woodcock Johnson Test of Cognitive Ability
- Woodcock Johnson Test of Achievement
- WAIT-IV Wechsler Individual Achievement Test
Marshall University policy
Please note that Marshall University policy requires that testing must be administered by a licensed psychologist and include:
- Recommendations for classroom accommodations (reports must recommend note-taking, extended time, private proctoring, scribes, etc.)
- Medications student is taking (if any)
- How this disability will affect students academically
Americans with Disabilities Act
According to The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), 504 Plans and IEPs will not fulfill testing requirements. These are welcomed, however, to provide a more comprehensive view of the student.
>If you would like other testing to be considered, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 304-696-6256.
Our Diagnostic services
To learn more about our diagnostic services or to schedule testing with our Licensed Psychologist, please email Cindy Clay at email@example.com.
You can also visit our website for more information and pricing: https://www.marshall.edu/help/diagnostics/