Marshall University has a wealth of subject matter experts who can comment on the current pandemic situation with regard to their individual specialties. Members of the University Communications staff can assist you in getting in touch with one of them. Check the contact line on the advisory.
- RCBI entrepreneurship director available for interviews about keeping innovation going during pandemic
- Supportive mental health resources available to students; MU experts also discuss COVID-19 crisis response
- MU business dean available for interviews about economic impact of COVID-19
- Canady available to discuss panic buying, health behaviors related to pandemic
- MU expert available for interviews about medical laboratory technology, shortage of medical laboratory scientists
- Marshall history professor available to share perspective on global history of pandemics
Infectious disease, COVID-19 health care response and other experts are available through the Marshall University schools of medicine and pharmacy and Marshall Health.