Marshall University Information Technology is pleased to continue sponsoring access to Lynda Campus for faculty, staff and students. This service provides the university community with quick and easy access to the extensive online library of Lynda.com, covering in-depth training on a variety of essential computer skills.
Spring isn’t just a good time for cleaning; it’s also a great time to brush up on your technology skills. Whether you’re seeking proficiencies related to your operating system, how to better manage projects or something fun like photography using your iPhone, Lynda.com has the training to help! MUIT has highlighted a few Lynda.com videos below or search the library of more than 6,000 courses to start learning something new today.
- Windows 10 Administration (for those with administrator access to their machines)
To access the videos visit Lynda.marshall.edu and sign in using your MUNet Account username and password. Access is available both on and off-campus.
Benefits to using lynda.com include:
- Unlimited access to courses on a wide variety of technologies and disciplines
- Up-to-date content to keep skills current and learn new skills
- New courses added each week
- Tutorials taught by recognized industry experts
- Access to instructors’ exercise files to follow along as you learn
- Closed captioning and searchable, time-coded transcripts
- Beginner to advanced courses
- Option to watch complete courses or bite-size videos as you need them
Need assistance? Contact the IT Service Desk, located on the first floor in the Drinko Library, e-mail email@example.com or call 304-696-3200.