Prospective students can visit the School of Pharmacy one of two ways. Requests must be made at least one week prior to the selected visit day.
1. A “Pharmily Friday” visit available two Fridays per month from 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m., which includes:
– A personalized student-led campus tour
– An admission session about the School of Pharmacy
– A meeting with a faculty member (optional)
2. A short individual visit with only a member of the Office of Student Affairs regarding coursework and/or difficulty in the admissions process. These dates/times will be scheduled on a case-by-case basis.
The Office of Student Affairs will contact you within approximately 2 to 3 business days of submitting the visit form to confirm your visit.