Marshall University School of Pharmacy has resumed campus tours for individual students. Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the following rules will be enforced when scheduling/visiting our facility:
- Tours will be given by appointment only.
- We will not be hosting group tours at this time. Your group may include no more than 4 family members/guests who have traveled to campus together.
- Please be aware that all visitors must wear a face covering at all times during the campus tour. You are welcome to bring your own face covering or a disposable mask will be provided.
- If you have displayed any symptoms, we ask that you reschedule your tour for a different date, or we will be happy to schedule a live virtual tour/admissions session for you. To view our prerecorded virtual tour, please click here.
Prospective students are welcome visit the School of Pharmacy. Requests must be made at least one week prior to the selected visit day.
- A personalized student-led campus tour
- An admission session about the School of Pharmacy
- A meeting with a faculty member (optional)
The Office of Student Affairs will contact you within approximately 2 to 3 business days of submitting the visit form to confirm your visit.