MILO Web for Faculty and Students
The web-based access offered by Banner lets you gain access to the information you need no matter where you are – from your home, office, or on the road.
MILO Web for Faculty will allow faculty to:
- View and print up-to-date class lists
- Obtain information about students in their classes
- Submit midterm and final grades on-line
- Access and update personal information
For assistance in getting started using MILO Web for Faculty, Faculty Members should first visit Guide for MILO Web for Faculty. Additional information can be found at Help for MILO Web for Faculty. To use MILO Web for Faculty and MILO Web for Students, accessible from myMU, go to www.marshall.edu/myMU.
MILO Web for Students will allow students to:
- Access and update personal information, any time, any place, on any net, with any browser
- Gain links to Department of Education sites and financial aid forms
- Register for classes, review grades, print unofficial transcripts, and review financial aid information