—Maurice R. Cooley, Associate Vice President of Intercultural Affairs
- To provide university and community information, resource assistance, and guidance services
- To present intensive and individualized advising for optimum academic and personal success
- To implement an environment for students to establish close and engaging relationships across identities, including nationality, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, gender identification, or religion.
- To maintain connections to university and community clubs and organizations
- To grant assistance and support for the development of intercultural programming
- “A Home Away from Home”