Official Academic Transcript Submission Requirement Upon Study Abroad Completion

Upon completion of the semester/term studying abroad, students must immediately request that their official academic transcript be sent from the Registrar at the host institution to Coordinator of Study Abroad, Marshall University, 1One John Marshall Drive, Old Main 102, Huntington, WV, 25775.

Students’ financial aid will not disburse for the next term of enrollment until the Marshall University Office of Admissions has received and evaluated the student’s official academic transcript from the study abroad institution. An Academic Transcript Requirement will be added to the student’s financial aid record as a Financial Aid Requirement reminding the student that the official academic transcript from abroad is needed before financial aid for a future semester/term can disburse.



Marshall has changed their renewal criteria of Merit Scholarships.

Download a copy of the Financial Aid Tasks and Timeline for 2020 Fall Incoming Class.

Download our Federal Work-Study 101 presentation.

How to complete a FAFSA.

For FAFSA, Marshall University’s Federal School Code is: 003815

Need help with actual costs? – Use the Cost of Attendance Worksheet

Been admitted? Check out these Things You Need To Know.

How Do I Accept or Decline My Aid?

How Do I Know If Marshall University Has My FAFSA?

How Do I View My Unsatisfied Financial Aid Requirements?

Contact Us