The Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) Program at Marshall University is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, VA 22314; phone: 703-706-3245; email:email@example.com; website: www.capteonline.org.
Apply Now to Start your DPT Education in May 2018!!
- PTCAS now is open for application! (2017-2018 application cycle).
- Application Dealine: October 16, 2017 (GRE & PT observation hours need to be completed no later than October 1, 2017)
- The interview dates for Class of DPT 2021: January 4 and 5, 2018 (subject to change).
- DO NOT send your application documents (i.e. official transcripts, GRE score report, clinical observation verification hours forms and reference letters) to Marshall University School of Physical Therapy. All of the documents shall be sent to PTCAS.
- For submitting your GRE score report, our PTCAS program code is “Marshall U Sch Phy Therapy PTCAS (0323).” Only using this code can ensure that your report is sent to PTCAS.
- There is no supplemental application and fee required before being invited to our on-site interview in early January 2018.
- Question?! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.