- Merit-Based Scholarships: For more information about these scholarships click here
- Marshall University offers a variety of merit-based scholarships to incoming freshmen who demonstrate outstanding academic achievement, with automatic consideration at the time of admission.
- Most merit-based scholarship programs require that you be enrolled full-time, maintain a minimum GPA, and complete 30 credit hours each academic year. Most scholarships are renewable, but some are not.
- Private Scholarships
- Marshall University has a number of endowed and annual scholarships that have been established through the Marshall University Foundation by individuals who care deeply about Marshall University and our students. Many students are selected to receive endowed and annual scholarship awards by committees from departments and colleges, while others are selected by staff from the Office of Student Financial Assistance.
- For information about scholarships specific to nursing go here, click on Search MU scholarships and type nursing into the Keyword search.
- WV Center for Nursing
- To find information about funding your nursing education, and external scholarship opportunities for nursing students, click here.