FAFSA Simplification Changes are Coming!

FAFSA Simplification Changes are Coming!  Click here to learn more!

Summer Enrollment Changes & Withdrawal

Your financial aid eligibility is based on your enrollment in summer courses at the time your Summer Financial Aid Application is processed. Any change in enrollment status may impact your eligibility for certain funds and could create a balance for the summer term.

If you change your enrollment plans after your Summer Financial Application Request has been processed, you must complete the Summer enrollment change request form. Be aware that any change in your enrollment could impact your financial aid eligibility. Also, if you must drop or withdraw from a course, you also must follow university procedures to drop or withdraw from your course online. This usually may be accomplished by logging into myMU and accessing your Student RecordsIf you have problems with registration activities online, please contact the Registrar’s Office at 304-696-6410.

For more information about the University Refund Policy and Impact of Financial Aid Due to Withdrawal, please click here.