Interested in applying? Applicants should review the admissions process, which breaks admissions down into a simple 4-step guide and contains helpful links to guide you in the process.
You’ll need to meet some admissions requirements:
- A minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.50 (this requirement will be waived for applicants who have previously earned degrees above the baccalaureate level from accredited institutions)
- For non-native English speakers, minimum TOEFL scores of 550 (paper-based exam), 213 (computer-based exam), and 79 (internet-based exam) are required. TOEFL exam must be completed no more than two years prior to the application submission for the program. (Graduates of English-speaking universities will have TOEFL requirements waived)
Standardized test scores are not required for admission to the MPA program.
Finally, you’ll need to submit:
- Official transcripts from institutions you’ve attended
- A current resume or curriculum vitae
- A personal statement, describing your interest in the program and goals
Once you’ve got all your information in order, you’ll need to submit an application, which can be done via mail or online, and pay a small application fee. More information on the official application can be found in the 4-step admissions process guide.