Our goal is to provide quality instruction for children in a safe and comfortable environment. Although we are using the newly updated American Red Cross Swim Instructional program, we take it a step farther by maintaining a low student to instructor ratio, following a set curriculum, and assessing each student every session. We emphasize proper technique providing skills for a future of satisfying and safe aquatic pursuits whether it be for leisure or competition. Instruction is available for all ages and ability levels beginning at age 1 year. We offer group and private swim lessons year round.
Swim school is currently postponed until further notice.
- Group lessons can be registered for in person at the Pro Shop in the Rec lobby or online by clicking here.
- Lessons are $40 for members and $55 for non-members. Fees are adjusted for shorter sessions.
- For questions on the appropriate class to register for, take our online survey: Which Class Should I Register for?
- Participants who are new to the program will be assessed on the first day to determine their comfort level and their current swim abilities to be placed in the appropriate level.
- Participants who have been in the program before should register for the level stated on the progress report received at the end of each session. If there are further questions on the appropriate level, please contact the Coordinator of Aquatics & Safety.
- For additional information on swim school at the Rec, please view the Rec Swim School Info Guide.
Swim School Levels
- SWIM BABIES
- SWIM TOTS
SWIM SCHOOL POLICIES
- CLASS SCHEDULE
- POOL POLICIES
For more information about aquatics, please contact: