Commuter Student Services

Get Involved
Commuter students have the opportunity to connect with over 250 student organizations, 20 Greek Life chapters and the Commuter Student Advisory Board.

Commuter Resources
From our Commuter Lounge to our Commuter Assistance program, we offer a wide range of resources for our students who travel to campus to complete their degree.

Learn More
Check out our list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) to find out what you need to know as a commuter student at Marshall.

Questions? Contact our Office of Advocacy & Success.

Kat Smith, Student Advocacy