When the weather is nice, it’s great to exercise outside and take advantage of the fresh air. But when the weather conditions get too hot, cold or wet, the Rec Center has your back! Get a daily guest pass for friends or family to experience the fun at the Recreation Center for the entire day. If patrons or guests choose to leave the facility they must provide a receipt indicating the current date and valid picture identification upon re-entrance.
Daily Guest Pass Rates
Adult Pass (16+): $10
Youth Pass (6-15): $6
Child Pass (5 & under): FREE
Guests are able to purchase a 5 Punch Pass for $40, to receive five separate entries into the Rec Center. Passes are only valid for the individual purchasing the pass and the 5 entries are automatically loaded onto your account. Guest eligibility requirements must be met. *See below for eligibility requirements.
- The 5-Punch Guest Pass costs $40.
- The 5-Punch Guest Pass is good for 5 individual visits by the purchaser.
- Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable. Expires 6 month from date of purchase.
- The 5-Punch Guest Pass is not a membership and does not entitle the holder to member privileges or rates. Guest eligibility requirements must be met to purchase the pass.
- Once the pass is purchased, the passes will be loaded onto the purchaser’s account.
Guest Pass Policies
- A valid state ID is required for all guests 18 years and older.
- Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Re-entry into the facility is permitted on the same day with proof of receipt and a valid ID.
- The Guest Pass is not a membership and does not entitle the holder to member privileges or rates.
- Members may sponsor guests by purchasing a daily guest pass.
- Sponsored guests must be accompanied by the sponsoring member in order to use the facility.
- Alumni and former students are eligible to self-sponsor, but are unable to sponsor other non-member guests.
- A building waiver will need to be signed; verification of guest information and a picture will be taken.
- Sponsoring of guests may be restricted, at the discretion of Marshall Recreation Center staff, to prevent facility overcrowding during busy times.
- Members are responsible for their guests’ conduct and any damage to or loss of property that may result in their guests’ actions. Disciplinary action may result in the loss of guest or members privileges.
- A parent/guardian must accompany minors at all times. Minors will not be allowed into the facility without supervision.
For more information about guest passes, please contact: