The Marshall University Testing Center is a certified testing location for the Praxis, TOEFL, and GRE exams, and is located in the Morrow Library. The center has been operating as a computer-based testing site with Educational Testing Service (ETS) since 1995. Contact information and operating schedule:
|Location:||Morrow Library, Rm. G-45||Open:||Monday – Friday|
|1 John Marshall Dr.||+ 2 additional Saturdays per month|
|Huntington, WV 25755||Closed:||University Holidays, Spring Break|
|Phone:||304-696-2604||3rd week of May and August annually|
|Email:||Demeley Smith||Hours:||Please call in advance for testing|
|Demeley.firstname.lastname@example.org||dates, times, and availability|
Select from the following tests for more information:
- Praxis Series Tests
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL iBT)
- Graduate Records Exam (GRE)
NOTE: Test takers requesting special accommodations cannot register using the online registration system.
General information for testing center clients on test day:
- Please arrive 30 minutes early
- Bring one form of government issued ID (required)
- Must exactly match name of registrant
- Must have a signature
- Must have a photo
- Cannot be expired
- Test takers may ask the Testing Center staff for a temporary permit for the 3rd Ave. parking garage (next to the Cam Henderson Ctr).
- Permits are not available until 30 minutes prior to the start of exam, and are for testing use only.
- Parking is also available closer to Morrow Library at any parking meter on 3rd Avenue for $0.25/hr.
NOTE: Candidates presenting unacceptable or expired ID will not be permitted to test. All testing fees will be forfeited.
The testing staff will attempt to place a courtesy reminder phone call one business day prior to scheduled appointments. However, it is always the test takers responsibility to know the time, date, location, ID requirements, and supplemental materials permitted, if any, for their specific exam.