We would like to thank each of you for your willingness to serve as a preceptor for Marshall University’s on-site or distance internship program. You are helping prepare our next generation of professionals and we are extremely grateful for your time and participation.
Marshall University Preceptor Handbook 2017-18: This handbook provides essential information about our internships and what you need to know to be a successful preceptor. Please review this handbook and let us know if you have any questions.
Below you will find links to video resources to help you in becoming a successful preceptor.
- Marshall University Dietetic Internship Preceptor Perspectives (YouTube)
- Marshall University Dietetic Internship Student Perspectives (YouTube)
- Eat Right Pro; Become A Preceptor- Secure the Future for Registered Dietitian Nutritionists
- Using Questions as a Teaching Strategy
- Setting the Stage for Success