Grants and Contracts
- Title IV-E Child Welfare Grant (1994-Present). Provided Substance Abuse Training to DHHR child welfare workers. Provide PRIDE Training for future foster and adoptive parents, and health providers in West Virginia.
- Marshall Department of Social Work and Public Health HEPC – $15K grant
- Conrad Hilton Adolescent SBIRT Track C grant
- The Suicide Prevention Grant.
- Subcontract with the Regional Partnership Grant with Prestera Center, MU Health, and Children’s Home Society.
- Marshall University, Concord University and West Virginia State University partners for $10K substance abuse grant.