We help create a student experience that harnesses and produces global citizens armed with the tools needed to advocate and fight for justice. If you’re passionate or interested in learning more about issues such as equality, human rights, freedom, and race relations, there is quality programming and training available.
Ready to change the world?
- Apply to become an Advocate of Social Change
- Attend any or all of the following trainings offered on campus:
- Safe Space (understanding the LGBTQ+ community)
- Green Zone (understanding the military and veteran)
- Allies Supporting Autism Spectrum Diversity
- Want to fight for a certain cause or right? Allow the Office of Community Outreach get you started with the basics in how to be effective while being lawful and responsible