The Joan C. Edwards Performing Arts Center is located in the 1600 block of 5th Avenue in Huntington, West Virginia, directly across from the Marshall University Memorial Student Center.
FROM I-64 EAST OR WEST:
Take exit 11 toward Huntington.
Turn right on 5th Ave.
The theatre is on the right.
FROM ROUTE 60 HEADING EAST:
The 1600 block of 5th Ave. is actually part of route 60 East.
FROM ROUTE 60 HEADING WEST:
Turn left at Hal Greer Blvd. (also known as 16th Street). Turn left at 5th Ave. The theatre is on the right.
Parking is available in surrounding campus parking lots after 6:30PM. Short term parking for ticket purchase during the day is available in the front driveway. A parking garage is located next to the Joan C. Edwards Performing Arts Center that is open weekdays and charges a small hourly fee. (Cash Only)
Box Office Information:
Marshall University Theatre shares the box office in the Joan C. Edwards Performing Arts Center with the Marshall Artists Series. For box office hours and show information related to an Artist Series performance, please go to their website for the latest information.
(304) 696-ARTS (2787)
Box Office hours 1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday
Box Office hours 6:30 p.m. – Intermission. (Show nights only.)
The box office is closed when there is no show.
Jomie Jazz Center
One John Marshall Drive
Huntington, WV 25755-2210
(304) 696-6658 [fax]
Box Office Hours 12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday
Types of Payment Accepted:
Cash, Checks, Visa and MasterCard
Customers can pick up their tickets on the day of the show when the Box Office re-opens for evening sales at 6:30PM. Please bring photo ID and confirmation number or MU photo ID.
Special seating is available for patrons in wheelchairs or with limited mobility. Please note special needs when placing your order or call the box office, (304) 696-2787, to make arrangements.
– Photographs are not permitted.
– Recording devices are not permitted.
– All cell phones must be turned to the OFF position in the auditorium. Phones left ON in silent or vibrate mode interfere with our sound system and may cause a serious malfunction.
– Food and soft drinks are not permitted.
– Capped water bottles are permitted.
– Children under 2 years old are not permitted in the theatre. Some productions are not appropriate for children and / or young adults. Please check with the box office if you have any questions or concerns.