Marshall University, in collaboration with the Cabell-Huntington Health Department, is now providing walk-in clinics for both initial vaccine and vaccine booster doses to all employees and students. Moderna and Pfizer vaccines will be available.
Booster vaccines walk-in clinics will be conducted every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9 a.m.-3:30 p.m. throughout the semester. The clinics are in the Memorial Student Center, Room BE-5.
If you are unable to attend one of the vaccine clinics, you may receive your booster at any available vaccine clinic in the area. To find the location of the closest vaccine clinic, visit www.vaccines.gov.
- Please wear a mask at all times.
- Bring your COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card.
- Have a valid photo ID and your MU ID number available.
- Wear appropriate clothing as the vaccine will be administered in the deltoid of your arm.
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to a vaccine or an injectable medication, please inform your Nurse. It is recommended that if you have a prescribed Epi-pen or other allergy medication, please bring it with you to the vaccine clinic.
- Once the vaccine is administered, you will be observed by a Nurse for at least 15 minutes to ensure there are not any immediate reactions to the vaccine.
- Participants will receive a registration card that will provide you a date for the second dose of the vaccine. The second dose is required of this vaccine and not effective otherwise.
Please complete the attached COVID-19 vaccination form and bring a copy to your appointment. This form is required to complete the registration process.
For more information about COVID-19 vaccine boosters, see the following link: https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2021/p1021-covid-booster.html.