Fall 2022 Orientation Information
NISO is a 3-day event that all students are required to attend, this year plan on joining us:
- Wednesday, August 17th from 10am-4pm
- Thursday, August 18th from 10am-4pm
- Friday, August 19th from 10am-6pm
Orientation will help you connect with our campus, meet new friends, and help you find your place in the Thundering Herd. Additionally, we’re hosting a Welcome Reception for you! All current international students, faculty, and staff are invited to come meet you and share a meal. This event takes place on Friday, August 19th from 4pm – 6pm at the Intercultural Center.
Here’s a list of goals to accomplish prior to arriving for orientation on the 17th:
- Fill out the ISS Arrival Survey, if you haven’t already
- Register for New International Student Orientation
- Complete your New International Student Online Pre-Orientation
- We need you to do this before coming to orientation in-person.
- RSVP for the International Welcome Reception
- Email and introduce yourself to your Student Ambassador, Murat
We’re so glad you’ve chosen to become part of the Marshall Family and can’t wait to meet you in-person on August 17th at 10am!
Thanks and Go Herd!