Documents regularly published by the Office of Institutional Research and Planning include:
- Student Data Book – Summarizes enrollment and degrees-granted data by various categories
- Common Data Set – A standardized document containing answers to many frequently-asked questions about the institution in a format that suits cross-institutional comparisons. The Common Data Set format is defined by the Common Data Set Initiative.
- Bluebook* – Presents student and faculty data with historical trends
- Standard Answers to Survey Questions – Published twice each fall (with early and end-of-semester counts), containing summary data used in the completion of numerous surveys
* The complete Bluebook for the current academic year will not be published until the summer semester. Individual reports for the current academic year can be viewed on the Sharepoint site. See the bottom of this page for more.
Marshall University’s most recent (past 3 years) publications are shown below. To view a publication, click the green checkmark according to the document name and academic year you wish to view.
|Document Name||Academic Year|
|Student Data Book|
|Common Data Set|
|Standard Answers to Survey Questions|
Documents older than the current three years are available to the public and archived on our Sharepoint site by academic year. Most reports are available back to 2004-05.