Accessing Library Materials
Login to your Microsoft 365 account if necessary, using your MUID, in order to view these videos. If you have a question or encounter a problem with this, please contact the IT Service Desk and ask for help accessing your Office 365 account.
- Request a book from the Main Collection using My Library Account.
- Request a Textbook Loan Program book or Reserve book using ILL.
- Includes: Academic Search Premier, Business Source Premier, ERIC, MLA, MEDLINE, PsycINFO, Serials Directory, E-Books, CINAHL, Music Index, and many others.
- EBSCO Information Services (YouTube)
CINAHL is the authoritative resource for nursing and allied health professionals, students, educators and researchers.This database provides indexing for more than 3,000 journals from the fields of nursing and allied health.The database contains more than 2.3 million records dating back to 1981.
Now offering more than 560 highly regarded titles from over 80 publishers, Credo General Reference covers every major subject. Literati by Credo is a collaborative research platform that supports research effectiveness and information literacy.
Nexis Uni (Replaces LexisNexis University)
Nexis Uni features more than 15,000 news, legal and business sources, including:
- Print and online journals, television and radio broadcasts, newswires and blogs
- Local, regional, national and international newspapers with deep archives
- Extensive legal sources for federal and state cases and statutes, including U.S. Supreme Court decisions since 1790
- Unparalleled business information on more than 80 million U.S. and international companies and more than 75 million executives
- Nexis Uni Help Topics
Proquest Ebook Central
Ebook Central User Videos:
RefWorks is an online research tool to help you manage your references when writing and collaborating with fellow researchers. RefWorks organizes, stores, and shares all types of information, and can instantly create citations and bibliographies.
- Getting Started/Creating a RefWorks Account
- RefWorks tutorials
Summon is a discovery service that helps you search across your library’s collection. Starting your research in Summon is great because materials from throughout the library are being searched from the single search box.