Stuttering U. Summer Camp
Stuttering U. includes a two-day continuing education workshop for speech-language pathologists and a three-day summer camp for children (ages 7-18) who stutter and their families. Stuttering U. will offer programing geared toward improving reactions to stuttering, providing support to children who stutter and their families, providing education, and most importantly, improving overall communication. Stuttering U. will run from July 15th through July 19th at Marshall University in Huntington, WV. For more information, contact Craig Coleman at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on the links below to access information about Stuttering U., registration information for Stuttering U., information on the two-day continuing education workshop and the registration form for continuing education workshop.
- Developing Healthy Communication Attitudes
- Information for Parents of Young Children Who Stutter
- Information for Teachers
- Information for Physicians and Healthcare Providers
Community-Centered Stuttering Intervention
- Assessment Tools (These tools are in the development stage. When using these tools, please send feedback to email@example.com)
- Widening the Treatment Circle
- National Stuttering Association
- Stuttering Foundation of America
- Stuttering Home Page
- FRIENDS: The Association of Young People who Stutter
- ASHA Practice Portal on Childhood Stuttering – Coming Soon!