2019-20 EDGE Student Advisory Board
Carrie Floyd President
Melanie Browning Vice-President
Dustin Dotson Secretary
Emily Suter Activities/Media Director
Sabrina Jones Faculty Advisor
SAB Mission: To help the EDGE coordinator and mentors develop EDGE programming activities that will engage and enrich students, improving academic skills as well as the college experience.
To be eligible to become a member of the EDGE Student Advisory Board, you must:
- Maintain good academic standing (GPA 2.0+)
- Be active in EDGE
- Be a freshman or sophomore student at MU
Requirements of the position are
- Meet with EDGE coordinator Sabrina Jones and other members bi-weekly
- Plan, advertise, and orchestrate student events with other SAB members
Why should you join SAB?
- It looks great on your resume
- Valuable leadership experience
- It gives you power over developing the EDGE program
- SAB gets a $500 group stipend to spend on activities throughout the semester
Email Sabrina Jones (email@example.com) if you’d like to find out more about the Student Advisory Board.
The board is currently seeking new members. Apply below or join us for a meeting — every other Friday @ 3:00 in the EDGE Center.